Placement in IBMR, Bangalore: Admission Procedure and Eligibility Criteria
Pursuing an MBA degree is the ambition of almost every Indian graduate in the recent times. They also aspire to do it in one of the renowned institutions in India. So here we are going to see the application procedure that is followed in one of the best institutions in the India, IBMR. Let’s quickly know a little about the management and then its admission procedure.
The letters IBMR stand for Institute of Business Management and Research. It is located in Bangalore. The institution was founded in the year 1999. With the latest technology installed on campus, they run the institution with the best possible infrastructure. Aspirants are provided with facilities to talk to their alumni to gain a better idea of the college.
Along with the application procedure, there are also other things that you have to take into consideration and IBMR stands along with you throughout the entire process. This we think is the coolest part of the management.
- The following is the admission procedure to get yourself admitted into the Institution.
- The first thing is to fill the application form. The application form is available on the website of the institution. Once IBMR publishes the application on its website, the interested candidate can apply download fill in the application and push it to the management.
- The potential candidates will be selected and will be called in for an interview. This will be the last stage in the process of getting yourself admitted.
- You are supposed to submit all the necessary documents without fail along with the application form.
- The candidates who apply have to make sure that they fulfill the conditions stated by the management.
- If the candidate has fulfilled all the conditions and is eligible, them, the management can proceed to select him/her into the institution.
- The candidate should have completed their undergraduate course with an aggregate of 50% percentage. The course can be of any discipline from a recognized university.
- The other requirements include
- MAT or any other entrance examination that may be considered equivalent
- The candidate is expected to possess good writing skills
- The candidate is expected to produce all the certificates and mark sheets during the time of admission.
A lot of talented students aren’t capable of getting into MBA course due to the financial crisis. Some of them face even a worse situation of not being able to seek an educational loan from a good financial institution. This is where the institution interferes and offers a helping hand to students. IBMR has a tie with financial institutions like HDFC Bank and Credila Financial Services. This will enable students to complete their course without any interruption.
There are also other banks that came forward to help the students with educational loan such as PNB, Indian Bank, Canara Bank, State Bank of India many other nationalized banks. The list almost has all nationalized banks in it.